Friday, May 30, 2014 — Bars in Cincinnati, Newport and Covington
What could be more fun on a Friday night during Cincinnati Pride Weekend? Nothing!
3 Shuttle Loops, 20 Bars — Shuttles run from 9pm to 3am.
Your $10 wristband admits you onto the bus all evening and grants you free access to any bar charging a cover charge.
Where to Buy
Volunteers will be selling wristbands from 8 to 10pm outside of select locations. Wristbands are only $10 per person and you can also pay at the bus. Get your wristbands early so you won’t have to wait when the shuttle gets there!
Make sure you're aware of the final shuttles after last call so that you can return travel to your starting point.
The Bars - for 2013 (list will be updated for 2014 as details are finalized.
- Stop 1: Below Zero Lounge/The Cabaret (connects to Central Loop)
- Stop 2: C & D Northside
- Stop 3: Northside Tavern
- Stop 4: Chameleon, The Serpent
- Stop 5: Barrio Tequileria
- Stop 6: Home Base Tavern
- Stop 1: Millennium Hotel Cincinnati (connects to the South Loop)
- Stop 2: On Broadway
- Stop 3: Shooters
- Stop 4: Kaze OTR
- Stop 4: Below Zero Lounge/The Cabaret (connects to North Loop)
- Stop 5: Scene Ultra Lounge, 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
- Stop 6: Simon Says
- Stop 7: The Dock Complex
- Stop 8: The Diamond Palace
- Stop 1: Millennium Hotel Cincinnati (connects to the Central Loop)
- Stop 2: The Crazy Fox Saloon
- Stop 3: The Pike Street Lounge
- Stop 4: Tanzen Haus
- Stop 5: Rosie's Tavern, 701 Bar
View Cincinnati Pride 2013 Pub Crawl in a larger map